Friday, April 22, 2011

Chapter 4

Marashall and Jeff immediatly stopped excercising, even though we just got here.  Like the romantic guys they are, they started walking with them on piggy back.  Clearly, somehow they planned this.  They told Stella and Tasha that we were going to be here to excersice, and for some reason, they show up.  If they really wanted to get together, couldn't they just ask?  I don't know what their logic is behind that.  It's not possible that they came here just to excercise, they're not even wearing proper clothes. And I knew perfectly well why...that other girl I was with wasn't with them.  But, my suspicions were  proved when I heard Marshall and Stella whispering.  I have hawk ears, and no one ever seems to get that.

"Where's Marina?  I don't really feel comfortable just leaving Alex here alone.  It's not really nice."
"Oh-um...she is...she's sick, yeah she's sick.  She couldn't come.  Please, can't we go somewhere."
Marshall turned around to look at her, and she gave these eyes that would make any guy melt.
"Yeah-Alex is fine.  Let's go.  He wants to excercise, anyway.  He wouldn't want to come with us."

Yeah, she pretty much hates me.  She doesn't think I'm smooth like Jeff and Marshall, which I'm not.  Who could blame her?  I would never go for a girl that doesn't understand though.

Well, I was at the gym for a while, sweatin away.  I really hate jogging on the treadmill, but I would also hate being fat too.  And if I were fat, then what would I have then?  I don't have any talent, I'm not good with girls, so at least I have a good body.  If I could take a pill that would make me sleek and muscular, without doing anything else, I would take it in a heartbeat.
After I got bored and tired of jogging, I felt like walking.  My parents had this thing of walking.  They always claimed that it freed their mind, and that's what they always do.  It's their "thing".  I would love to meet a girl one day where we have a "thing" like they do.  And they're right, it does free your mind.  Somehow, it makes me happier.

Eventually, I found myself at Billy's Tunes, so I decided to go in.  I wasn't expecting Mr. Simmons to be there (he hates working on Mondays), and he wasn't, and no one else was.  I have the place to myself.


For some reason, I was feeling a little tired.  I was excersing a lot, between jogging on the treadmill and walking here, so that should be a given.  I'm just surprised I hadn't fainted while walking from exhaustion.  So I decided a little coffee would be nice.  Upstairs there's a little break room with a coffee maker, a mini fridge, and a little table.  It's a really cute, nice place to settle down.  Mr. Simmons doesn't mind if we're up here, even if it's not during our work hours.  He doesn't mind much.  He pretty much never gets mad, and he lets us do almost anything with in reason that we like here, and with work in general.  He's the type of boss that you would want to have.

So I found myself a seat, and started to drink my coffee.  The coffee here is good.  Mr. Simmons bought it once while he was in France.  It's really expensive and amazing.  It has so many settings on it.  I made this fancy coffee with foam on the top.  Foam signifies perfect coffee.  I do drink coffee sometimes when I'm feeling icky or sleepy.  My logic is that it's way better than drinking alcohol, so how is coffee that bad for you?

Somehow, I was still sleepy even after drinking my coffee.

I decided I would take a nap.  I walked over to the little sofa in the room, and I drifted to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was in a very dark room.  The walls were cobblestone, and the floors were stone as well, everything was gray.  In front of me were bars.  Right away, I knew exactly where I was.  I was in prison.

I can't believe that I just had to rob Billy's Tunes!  I was getting so jealous of Mr. Simmons...Why must he always be the one on top?  I want to be the boss for once!  But I can't do that, so how is stealing so bad?  Isn't stealing better than taking over someones job as boss?  I would say it is!  Screw Mr. Simmons!

I looked at the wall, and I saw my writing that I wrote a few weeks ago.  I did that thing where I knew what it said but I didn't really read it, it said "We have sown the seeds of sin this is our punishment".  I could barely make out the words, and when I tried to read it I became dizzy, and my view was darker.

And then I looked around my cell some more.  I recalled a few accidents that had occured.
I can't believe that I had to mess my cell up so!
I looked at the mirror.
Jamelle was asking for it!  I broke that mirror for a reason.  He was pissing me off so much.
I had aparently pounded my fist so hard on the mirror that I had caused it to crack.
I got hurt so bad after I did that!  But Jamelle was a f****** f**.  He deserved it!
Then I turned my attention to the toilet and toilet paper.
I can't believe that one day I was just going to the bathroom, and the toilet just fell under me!  And no one would even replace it for me!  And they couldn't even replac the toilet paper either.  How f****** hard is that to do?

Life here sucks balls.

Then I heard thumping coming closer and closer.  I felt something go down my throat, and I quickly became woozy, losing my barings completly.

I woke up and I was in some kind of a wooden cage. I was naked from head to toe, but luckily I still had underwear on.  I tried myself to not freak out.

What happened?  Why am I here?  What the f*** happened?  What went down my throat?  Holy s***, I'm wearing underwear!

I suddenly became self consious, but also glad that I got little food so I could at least not look bad in my underpants.


I looked in front of me, and what I saw came straight from a horror film.  There were all sorts of torture devices everywhere, blood, and even parts of a corpse!  On the table were some types of chemicals that could do who knows what!

Oh my f****** llama, did she give me one of those chemicals?  Probably poison.  What's gonna happen to me?

I started to feel woozy all over again, who knows what's going to happen to me after having some sort of a deadly poison!

But I also noticed there was a woman.  Her body looked normal, she wasn't even ugly.  But she wasn't exactly human...she was...something.  Her head was sort of a pyramid thing, and she had this....thing in her hand.

What is she going to do to me?

There was nothing I could do but stand there, I already tried to get out by shoving myself against the grate, but nothing was working.  In vain, I call out "Help!!  Please, can somebody help me?"

To my horror, she comes walking over to me.  She was quite pretty, and yet utterly horrifying.  She was only pretty if you ignored her extreme aura, and her aura was utterly chilling.  If I wasn't in a cage, I probably would've fainted.
"There's no use in calling.  Everyone is in their cells, rotting.  Rotting!  But you-I want you.  You are the best looking of all my inmates.  And therefore, you must parish!"

She had very strange logic, but since it was a dream, I deemed it true.  I was starting to act perfectly hysterical.
The end is near.  And I've never even had a girlfriend yet!  Maybe grandpa was right...
I was willing to admit defeat, as I had no choice.
"Yes, I understand.  I am much too macho and good looking to survive!  I must parish."
Really, I couldn't believe the words I had just uttered, but it didn't really matter anyway.  I was a goner!

Then, I heard this really strange "harump, harump..." sound, and creepy pyramid lady runs out to see what it is.  I figured a machine of some sort stopped working.  And to my utter, complete happiness, a lovely lady comes rushing in.  I couldn't see her face very well, but I knew she was beautful.
"I've come to save you!  Quick, where's the key?"
Then all of a sudden, I saw the key on the spiny toture device behind her.
Thank llama that someone has come to rescue me!  And she's a lovely lady!  I will live, I will LIVE!
"It's over there, on that spiky table thing behind you!"

She opened it up rather easily, and that's when I noticed the cage was suspended slightly over the ground, so when she opened it, she carried me out.  I smelled her hair, and it smelled so good, but I had no idea what it specifically smelled like. I whispered in her ear,
"Thank you so much for saving me!  I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't come.  You're my hero!"
She gave me a really bright, brilliant smile.  Her teeth were so white, they glimmered.
"Oh, it's my pleasure.  Really, it is." She raised her eyebrow. "Now come on, let's get out of here before freak lady comes back."

She and I started to run like hell.  Outside, it had a creepy aura, but it didn't smell as bad as death.  Instead, the atmosphere was cold, and all around it was foggy.  I could barely see my feet.  I think the only reason why I was able to run was because she was so close to me, and I was consious that our hands were practically touching.  I could run so fast, just because she was giving me the strength to.  If she wasn't there, I was sure I would collapse.  I didn't even care that I was outside, running in my underwear.  And luckily, she wasn't either.

But then, we could here pyramid freak lady running quickly behind us.  She was catching up really fast.  She seemed to me to be possessed.  But she and I just continued to run, even faster.  I could feel the energy coiming from her, which gave me the agility to run as fast as she was.
"You will pay for this!  I will find you!  You will never leave my gaze.  I know where you are at all times, no matter what.  What has been done cannot be left undone!"
I felt a little threatened by her remark, but the girl just looked at me, giving me more strength by her glance.  She was telling me that as long as I was with her, I was safe.  And I couldn't help but believe her.
We continued to run off into the night, and pyramid lady seemed to have disapeared.  It was just as this girl said, she would protect me as long as I was with her.  So I just wanted to stay with her.

As we walked, the buildings just became stranger and creepier.  But it was like I was shielded by its true aura, because I was standing next to this girl who could over come a lot of it.

Then, we stopped when we came by this large building.  She drew me toward her.  I again could smell that same scent from when I sniffed her hair.  It was unmistakeably coming from her, but the smell wasn't Rosemary, or roses, lemons, or even hairspray or shampoo.  The smell was unlike a smell never smelled before.

She started to edge closer to me.  My heart sped so fast, it threatened to fall out of my chest.
Oh my gosh, it's happening.  I'm finally going to get kissed!  My grandfather was wrong!  I am going to have a girlfriend long before I die.  She is the one for me.

I pursed my lips awkardly, waiting for her beautiful plump lips to meet mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I woke up completly and perfectly disapointed.  It was a very strange dream.  I was a prisoner, and I was because I stole from Mr. Simmons?  Well, that part made me laugh.  I like him a lot, I would never steal from him.  Though maybe I am a little jealous because he makes the rules, and pretty much runs this whole place.  I mean, who wouldn't want that?

But really, I just couldn't believe how much I swore.  I rarely swear, but I guess because I was a prisoner, I began to get really frustrated and was all 'screw it' and started to swear a lot.  The whole dying thing was perfectly and utterly creepy.  I really felt like I was going to die.  Ah, what dreams can do.  How they can make me feel! And speaking of feel: being with that girl in my dream just felt amazing, absolutely amazing.  She had some sort of a power to her that drew me to her.  I hate that I couldn't even kiss her, even if it was s dream.  And her hair-it was exactly like Marina's is.  Gosh, I just can't help it!  Her hair was so beautiful...
Then I decided to go up into the office.  It's a room for all of the marketing people and Mr. Simmons.  Any employee is allowed in here, even if you don't need to use the computers for work.  Mr. Simmons is just cool like that.  Plus, I think I'm also his favorite employee.  I've known him since I was a kid, and he always thought I was a nice friend for Jeff, so he treats me well.  That's partially why he's so leanient with my hours, and simply my being late.


I looked up "prison" and this is what I found.

To dream that you are in prison, indicates that you are being censored in some area of your life. You feel that your creativity is being limited and that you are not allowed to express yourself.
 
To see someone else in prison in your dream, signifies an aspect of yourself that you are unable to express freely.

To dream that you or someone is released from prison, means that you need to make some major changes in your waking life. Eventually, you will overcome your obstacles.

The first part is definitly right.  I am not fully able to express myself.  Whenever I try to act all 'me-ish' on Marshall and Jeff, I'm shot down hard.  But they don't really mean it-they just don't understand me.  They don't understand that there's another part to me that they fail to see and fail to get.  It doesn't help that I have no one to fully express myself to.  And the creativity thing doesn't even ..go with me at all.  How exactly am I creative?  The middle thing didn't even happen, and for the last one, I was released.  Kinda...  I need some major changes in my life?  Yeah, that's an understatement.  That's my whole point, lately.  I hope that I will overcome it-I want it to happen. And soon. 


2 comments:

  1. Now that dream was something else, first it made me go err... What? Then it actually made me snicker. Something about seeing a big, strong dude in underwear in the arms of a woman, I think. Yes, I know - very mature xD

    You know, I actually read through this last night but decided to come and comment now that the mad-house I am living in is more quiet, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how did u get them 2 piggy back.Please tell!

    ReplyDelete