Monday, April 11, 2011

Synapsis

Hello simmers!  Or maybe you're not a simmer, who am I to judge?  Well, this is the blog for my new story "Overcoming the Haze".  This is what it will be about (I may change it a little along the way, but this is what I thought of for now).

Alexandar(AKA Alex) has an everyday, normal life. He lives with his two best friends Jeff and Marshall. He never was in a "bad" clique as a kid, but he isn't quite satisfied with his position in life. One day he reads about dreams, and that becomes all he thinks about, what makes his life great. Then he meets someone that promises to teach him how to make his dreams great. Of course, they only know each other in his dreams. But then, something totally unexpected occurs in a dream that changes his life-his real life-forever.

There is something really big that happens, but unfortuanatly that would give it all away!

This is a pic of Alex, if you're curious (why so cur-i-ous?-couldn't help it, LOL!).


I appreciate any comments and followers.  Thanks for reading!  I should have the intro up sometime today, I suspect.

Also, I have a thread for this in the sims forum, so you can comment there too/or if you desire! http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/363396.page#5071209

No comments:

Post a Comment